The use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using the site.
2. Limits of use. The contents of this website are only for personal use and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site only for personal use or for internal use of your company. You can not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, subcontract or create derivative works in relation to the website or its contents. No network monitoring or detection software can be used to determine the architecture of the site or extract information about its use or users. No robot, spider or other device or manual or electronic process may be used to monitor or copy the website or its contents without the prior written permission of Systhex Dental Implants. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit, whether for commercial, non-profit or public purposes, any part of the website except to the extent permitted by indicated above. You may not use or export or re-export in any way, in whole or in part, the website, its content or software that is available on the website or through it, if done in breach of applicable laws and regulations of export control. Any unauthorized use of the website or its contents is forbidden, which could entail mandatory measures or other legal consequences.
3. Non-professional advice. The website and its contents do not constitute professional medical, legal or any other kind of advice. Please consult the doctor or relevant health professional for medical advice. The accuracy, integrity, adequacy or prevalence of the website or its contents is not guaranteed. Your use of the website, its contents or the materials linked to it is your responsibility.
4. Users of the website. Some areas of the website include information directed only to doctors, dentists and other health professionals. If you are not a resident of the jurisdiction that has been selected by a doctor or other health professional, you should not access the content of the website, as it contains marketing materials and products whose access may not be permitted according to the laws or regulations of your advertising. country.
5. Intellectual property rights. All contents, unless otherwise indicated, are protected by law, among others, by the law of copyright, trade secret and registered trademarks, in addition to other laws and state, national and international regulations. Systhex Dental Implants does not grant you any express or implied right under any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret. Therefore, any unauthorized use of the website or its contents may involve a violation of the laws of copyright, trademark, trade secret or laws relating to privacy and advertising.
By submitting content, ideas or any other information to the website, such as suggestions or opinions about our site or our products or services, you automatically grant Systhex Dental Implants a royalty and perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive license and license to use , reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (to summarize or clarify), translate, distribute, redistribute, transmit, execute and display said content (in whole or in part) or create derivative works from them, anywhere of the world, and / or to incorporate it into other works in any format, medium or technology currently known or that may be developed in the future during the validity of any right that may exist in said content. Of course, the reuse by Systhex Dental Implants of any content sent would not include personal informationOrdered Systhex Dental Implants reserves the right to remove any content sent to the website at any time and for any reason.
6. Registry. Some sections of the website require you to register in order to receive information about products, services, systems, programs and other information related to Systhex Dental Implants. If such registration is requested, you agree to provide Systhex Dental Implants with accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of credentials and / or the password for accessing your account, as well as all the uses made of this account, whether you have expressly authorized them or not. Systhex Dental Implants reserves the right to reject certain registrations or subscriptions.
7. Errors and corrections. Systhex Dental Implants adopts reasonable measures to monitor and update the contents of the website, but does not declare or guarantee that the website is completely free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, or that these defects will be corrected. Systhex Dental Implants neither guarantees nor declares that the contents or information available on the website or accessible through it are always correct, accurate, timely or reliable. Systhex Dental Implants may make changes to the contents or the website at any time.
8. Availability of products and services. The site contains information about products that may not be available in a specific country or region of the world, which may be under a different brand depending on the country and that, as appropriate, may have been approved or authorized by a government regulatory agency for sale or use, but with different indications or restrictions in each country.
9. Health information We have tried at all times to present the health information that appears on our website in a clear and objective manner. It is not intended that information about diseases and health or physical conditions and their treatments in any way replace the advice that can be provided by a doctor or other health professional. The information contained on the website should not be used to diagnose a health or physical problem or illness. It is advisable to consult your health professional to obtain information on the treatment that suits you, if it is the case.
10. Contents of third parties. On the website may appear or can be accessed to third-party content. Systhex Dental Implants is not responsible or assumes any obligation with respect to these third-party content. In addition, links or references to other websites not affiliated with Systhex Dental Implants may be offered on this website; however, Systhex Dental Implants is not responsible for the contents of such sites and will not accept any liability for damages and injuries resulting from the user's access to such sites. Links to other sites are offered solely for the convenience of the users of our website. Systhex Dental Implants has devoted sufficient effort to verify that the URLs that direct external websites are correct since the last review of the website by Systhex Dental Implants.
11. Exemption from responsibilities. The website and the contents are offered "as is". Systhex Dental Implants expressly excludes all warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose and non-infringement. Systhex Dental Implants excludes all liability for any loss, injury, claim, obligation or damages of any kind resulting or arising from the following situations or have any relationship with them: (A) any error or omission of the website or its contents, including, among others, technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; (B) any websites or contents of third parties that can be accessed directly or indirectly through links found on the website, including, among others, possible errors or omissions; (C) the lack of availability of the website or any of its parts; (D) your use of the website; or (E) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the website.
12. Limitation of liability. Systhex Dental Implants will not be responsible for any loss, injury, claim, obligation or damages of any kind resulting from your use of the website or its contents. Systhex Dental Implants will not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, among others, attorneys' fees) that are due to the use or inability to use the website or its contents, or that result or derive from that use or are related to it.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.